Out of all the third party apps, this is probably the most helpful. It reads existing cattributes, so there’s no margin of error.
The Rarity Calculator works similar to a Chrome extension and lets you see how rare a kitty is just by hovering over it. The cattributes are color coded, so you can have all of the information you need right away and move fast.
Pink: Ultra Rare
Orange: Very Rare
Installing it sounds complicated, but it’s actually pretty straight forward.
Here’s the step by step:
1. Make sure you’re using Chrome as your browser
3. Find the Tampermonkey icon on the top right of your browser and click “Create a new script…”
4. Replace the existing code with this code
5. Click on the floppy disk to save
6. Refresh your CryptoKitties tab and voila!